As of 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has uniform EU-wide rules on data protection. In the following information we inform you about the protection and processing of personal data under the GDPR carried out by East Doc, z.ú. Please pay attention to this information. If you have any questions or comments about them, please contact us at the customer service email address email@example.com.
I. Basic Provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is East Doc, z.ú., ID No. 04463463, with its registered office at Štěpánská 611/14, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, registered in the Register of Institutes kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section U, Insert 299 (hereinafter referred to as "the controller").
2. The contact details of the administrator are:
East Doc, z.ú., Štěpánská 611/14, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +420 222 954 406.
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is:
performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
sending commercial communications and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller retains personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons:
involved in the delivery of goods/services/making payments under the contract,
providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
providing marketing services,
providing accounting services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have:
the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR,
the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR,
the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR,
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the controller specified in Article I of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal Data Security Terms and Conditions
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage.
3. The controller declares that only persons authorised by him have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
4. These terms and conditions shall take effect on 9 May 2022.
Start each month with a fresh dose of information. Subscribe to the newsletter.
I hereby consent to the processing of the personal data.