East Doc, z.ú.
With registered office at Štěpánská 611/14, 110 00 Nové Město
Identification number: 04463463
registered in the Register of Institutes kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section U, Insert 299
I. Introductory provisions
1. These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) are issued by East Doc, z.ú. 04463463 registered in the Register of Institutions kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section U, Insert 299, in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider").
2. The GTC regulate the rights and obligations of the user and the provider when providing services consisting in enabling a one-time playback of an audiovisual work in an online player
3. Users of the above services are obliged to comply with the contractual provisions set out in the GTC. In the event of a breach of the provisions set out in the GTC, the Provider is entitled to apply any measures contained in the GTC and/or permitted by applicable law. By using the service, the user confirms that he/she agrees to the GTC. In case of disagreement with the GTC, the user is not entitled to use the service.
1. The Provider offers for viewing only its own audiovisual works or audiovisual works which it is entitled to offer on the basis of licenses granted by authorized entities (hereinafter referred to as "Title").
2. All Titles are intended solely for the personal use of natural persons (hereinafter referred to as "User"). Commercial or business use of the Titles, any public use of the Titles or use of the Titles on a larger scale is expressly prohibited. The User is not entitled to distribute, copy, upload or otherwise use the Title in any way in violation of these GTC and applicable laws.
3. Time limitations for viewing Titles in the online player and contact details for technical problems and complaints are listed on the website https://kinedok.net/vod
4. All presentation of titles placed in the web interface of the Provider's portal is of an informative nature and the Seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase contract in respect of these product items. Section 1732(2) of the Civil Code shall not apply.
5. The contractual relationship between the provider and the user is established at the moment of filling in the email and selecting the payment method on https://kinedok.net/vod.
6. The user agrees to the use of remote communication means in concluding the purchase contract. The costs incurred by the user in using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls, etc.) shall be borne by the user.
III. Subscription, price and payment terms
1. The use of the service is subject to a one-off payment. The purchase price is listed for each title at https://kinedok.net/vod.
2. Payment of one-off fees is made via a payment gateway by credit card.
3. The Provider further reserves the right to offer the use of the service through a coupon redeemed by the User. Unless the terms and conditions of the coupon state otherwise, by redeeming the coupon, the user is entitled to a one-time use of the service for a limited period of time.
4. Payment of one-off fees is made through the provider's payment gateway, where you can choose between payment by credit card or online bank transfer. Online payments are provided by the GoPay payment gateway. Payments made through the payment gateway are fully secure and all information is encrypted. The fastest way to pay online is by credit card. You enter your card number, expiry date and CVC code into the GoPay payment gateway interface - three numbers that can be found in the signature strip on the back of the card. It's all secured with the 3D Secure standard, so you'll probably be asked to enter a numeric code, which you'll receive via text message from your bank. Payment by bank transfer is an instant payment via online banking. The GoPay payment gateway will redirect you to your online banking account, where you log in as usual and confirm the payment order you have already prepared. Once the payment is complete, you will be redirected back to the shop. The payment is confirmed immediately, we will proceed with the order without delay.
Contact for the payment service provider: GOPAY s.r.o., Planá 67, 370 01 Planá,
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +420 387 685 123.
IV. Change of prices and payment terms
1. The Provider reserves the right to adjust the prices for the services provided. In the event that this happens, subscribers will be informed by e-mail (to the e-mail address provided by the user) at least one calendar month before the first day of the price change.
2. The Provider may change the payment terms, provided that in the case of subscribers, the Provider undertakes to notify the changes by e-mail (to the e-mail address provided by the User) at least one month before the effective date.
1. To use the service, the user must have access to an internet connection. The user is responsible for all costs associated with this connection, including data transmission costs.
2. The service can be used via a web interface on the following devices: PC and Mac computers, Apple iPhones and iPads, Android smart phones and tablets, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Android Smart TV.
3. To the extent permitted by law, the Provider shall not be liable for the inability of the User to use the Service or for limited access to the Service due to network congestion or due to errors or problems related to computers and other equipment, networks, electronics or communications beyond the Provider's control.
1. The protection of the user's (natural person) personal data is regulated by EU Regulation 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the Personal Data Protection Act, as amended.
2. Detailed information on the protection of personal data is provided in the document "Personal Data Processing Policy", which is located on the portal https://kinedok.net/vod.
VII. Withdrawal from the contract, claims
1. Since the title offered by the provider is in the form of digital content, it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract with reference to Section 1838, letter l of Act No. 89/2012 of the Civil Code, as amended.
2. The User may send complaints regarding the provision of services specified in the General Terms and Conditions electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Complaints are considered by the Seller within 30 working days of receipt, but this period may be extended if the recognition of the complaint requires more time. The User will be informed by the Provider of the extension or rejection of the claim.
4. Unless the user claims otherwise, the provider undertakes to resolve the acknowledged defects by providing safe digital content in accordance with the user's order.
5. If this is not possible or if the customer requests it when making a claim, the seller will refund the price already paid for the service in the case of a justified claim.
1. The User acknowledges that any activities undertaken by the User in violation of these Terms that could lead to a threat to the functionality of the services provided by the Provider, or any activities of the User that could threaten copyright or other rights, will be considered by the Provider as a violation of these Terms and the Provider is entitled to restrict the User from such activities. Such restriction shall consist in particular in preventing access to the Provider's services under these Terms and Conditions, and the Provider shall be entitled to take immediate action to restrict such activity.
2. Should any provision become invalid, the other provisions shall remain valid.
3. These terms and conditions are governed by the applicable law of the Czech Republic.
4. These General Terms and Conditions come into force on 9.5.2022.
Start each month with a fresh dose of information. Subscribe to the newsletter.
I hereby consent to the processing of the personal data.